Sunday 1 February 2009

Acrimony - Tumuli Shroomaroom

Acrimony were Welsh. If you're still reading, I suggest you go see a shrink, but other than that, they were also a Stoner Metal band, who have received no small amount of critical attention after splitting up a few years back. Since then, renewed interest in the genre has seen this, their second album re-issued, and Acrimony have garnered praise both from critics and fans of the genre. Personally, this isn't what I'd call wonderful music, but then again, I'm no real judge of this sort of music. I dig the song titles though, Motherslug (The Mother of all Slugs) has to be the best title for any song, ever. If I remember rightly, this is supposed to be a concept album, but the concept is so obtuse that only a truly fried brain could have imagined it. Something about giant space whales floating in the pools of eternity and life.

DOWNLOAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment