Thursday 16 July 2009

Flagitious Idiosyncrasy In The Dilapidation + STORMBLOG UPDATE


Flagitious Idiosyncrasy In The Dilapidation are a Japanese Death/Grind band, and sound like a small dog being stamped on repeatedly by a big boot. They're sort of fun, and this is their first demo. Also I know that they don't look like a Death/Grind band, but take my word for it.

DOWNLOAD

STORMBLOG UPDATE:

From now on, as I don't want to continue paying for a megaupload account I don't particularly need, I will be switching to the free hosting service MEDIAFIRE. Any questions, just ask. I don't know about the other contributors, but my personal stance is that megaupload, whilst having the megavideo advantage is too expensive. I shall return to megaupload during my university term, most likely.

1 comment:

  1. muy buena banda de grind muy recomendada aca estan todos los Cd en mediafire checatelos
    www.lamuertedanza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete