Wednesday 21 October 2009

Some crap Zero asked me to put up... I MEAN SABBAT YO!



So, Zero is here to offer you some new Music. "But Zero, you only listen to Thrash and obscure bands I've never heard of!" Well guess what you pussy, I'm proving you right!

This is Sabbat, a fucking awesome Blackened Thrash (Or Black/Thrash, if it makes a difference) from Japan. They're one of my favorite Black Metal bands ever. They're like Venom, only better in every way, being funnier, better musicians, and just plain eviler. Seriously, the first time I heard the Opener "The Answer Is Hell" I was pretty sure I'd been condemned to Hell right then. It's that fucking evil. This Album is Karmagmassacer, my first and personally favorite album from them. It's more Thrashy than their previous Efforts like Stanasword, but it's so damn distinctive and cool you won't care. See, unlike a lot of "evil" bands, Sabbat write riffs that aren't totally ripped off from Slayer songs. That's right, you're getting original, bad ass riffing. And the soloing is right up there too, being evil without ever sounding like a Slayer Impersonation. Their vocalist is also funny, but incredibly perfect for the music too.

If that hasn't sold you, maybe this will: I assume you all know about Venom's famed "At War With Satan" or whatever the fuck that 20 minutes song was called. Well Sabbat One Upped them: They released a song called "The Dwelling" that clocked in at 59:49, 11 seconds short of an hour. And you know what? That song is better than every Venom song evar, and I fucking love Venom.

Seriously, if someone doesn't download this that isn't Morgan, I'm quitting the Guild. You will like it if you have testicles. Even some of you ladies will. So do it now before I take my beautiful body and leave you all.

Rapidshit, Zero, really? WELL I GUESS ONCE CAN'T HURT...

No comments:

Post a Comment