Friday 16 January 2009

Clutch - Jam Room


"I am Jason the Freemason, what you're selling i do not need.
Mr. Patrick, orthodox Catholic, is more likely in your league."

Clutch is a fucking crazy, super bluesy rock band from my home, MOTHA FUCKIN' MARYLAND. There lyrics are fucking wack, there jams are so tight, I cum every time I listen to them. They have grown to be one of my all time favorite bands. This is why I bring them to you, The Stormbeard Guild. This was my first experence of theres, and I was in love as soon as the second track "Big Fat Pig" came on. No, for real, if you dont at least give this album a try, I will never talk to you again, and you wont be my BFF any more

Enjoy or else


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I cum every time I hear it as well.
    Its not normal, but it means that your not the only one who is totally fucking whack as shit.

    ReplyDelete