Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Soviettes - LP III

The Soviettes were a great pop-punk/punk band that played good old-fashioned fun punk with a bit of an edge and a neat line in naming their albums (LP I, LP II and LP III). Although they were signed to Fat Wreck Chords for this, their final album, they never let up, and it's arguably their best release. This one's a real grower, as I didn't really love the album first play, but now I couldn't criticise most of the tracks. My favourites and especially recommended tracks are, Multiply and Divide, Paranoid Cha Cha, Middle of the Night and Together. A solid, snarling album that is a must-own.

Track Listing:

1. Multiply and Divide
2. Paranoid Cha Cha
3. Middle of the Night
4. Whoa
5. (Do) The Stagger
6. You Should Know
7. What Did I Do?!
8. Roller Girls
9. Together
10. Thinking of You
11. Hanging Up the Phone
12. How Do You Like That
13. Photograph
14. Gotta Decide

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment