Saturday 28 March 2009

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit!


" Tongue-tied, bleeding from your eyes, even Christ himself would cringe at the sight of your scars. While you're counting sheep, i'll count my lucky stars. You were the last good thing i ever saw."

This is the closest thing I have to a guilty pleasure. Alkaline Trio is a Pop-punk/pop-rock band (depending on the release) from Chicago, and honestly, I'm not even sure why I like them. I hate just about every other band there associated with (like Hotwater music) but them I just have this undying love for. This is there first, and my favorite album of there's, and its also there most 'punky'. There lyrics range from really sappy, almost cheesy (but kinda cute) love songs, to depressing songs of loss and alcohol abuse. Hope you guys like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment