Friday 6 November 2009

Frank Sinatra



Frank Sinatra: The Man. The. Motherfucking. Man.
Actually, when I was away on my trip into the mainland, on the way to Pennsylvania from Missouri, I actually got into an argument about ol' blue eyes with my aunty. She was arguing that some fuck from Canada (Michael blue-bley or some shit) was better than Frank. He's a good singer, but he ain't no Frank Sinatra. Her argument for why I should like him is that he sounds like Frank Sinatra. If you like him because he sounds like Frank Sinatra, why not just listen to Frank Sinatra?

Anyway. Needless to say: I won that fucking argument. Why? Because Frank Sinatra is the fucking man. So in the spirit of Frank Sinatra being the fucking man, I'm uploading 3 discs of Frank Sinatra, 36-All Time Favorites. Beautiful music for the heart sick, the hopelessly in love, and in general all the classy motherfuckers.

My story is much too sad to be told... (Disc 1)
I've got the world on a string, sittin' on a rainbow... (Disc 2)
Come fly with me, come fly, lets fly away... (Disc 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment