Tuesday 17 November 2009

Pantera



I know a lot of you aren't Pantera fans, but I don't care. I'm uploading Cowboys from Hell for Zero. And I thought "what the hell? I'll upload it all". No I don't have Metal Magic, Projects in the Jungle, or I Am The Night.

Anyway, Texas metal band, did a lot of killer shit. Yes, Dimebag got shot, no I don't think he's the greatest guitarist ever. Yes, I love Phil Anselmo, no he was not the reason they broke up. I definitely suggest Vulgar Display and Far Beyond Driven for those of you who liked CFH but are skeptical about their later releases. I enjoy GSTK, but I'm not so sure exactly how much I like Reinventing, it's a good album, but I think in comparison to their previous releases it isn't as strong.

Cowboys From Hell
Vulgar Display of Power
Far Beyond Driven
Great Southern Trendkill
Reinventing the Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment