Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas with the Rat Pack



Off with my over coat, off with my gloves,
who needs an over coat, I'm burning with love!


The Rat Pack is a group of musicians and actors of the 1960s, most well known of which is the trio of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis, Jr. This is an album I picked up at Costco a couple years back, and I put it away in a box on my hard drive for most of the year, and when December roles around I blow the dust off it and play is ceaselessly. You know, you guys should be grateful of where you are (unless you're in the tropics like me), shit the only change you notice in Hawaii is the stores get decked out in September! Oh, what I would give to see the leaves change, and snow fall.

Merry Christmas, brothers.
Click for some yuletide cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment